- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
It’s sad that this is a burden for some parents. doing this with my kids is one of the few things that keeps me sane.
send me things like:
- would you rathers
- fuck marry kills
- top 5s
- cool storys or facts
- how your day was
- describe who your crush is
- what you want to be when you grow up
- what you ate for dinner
- what your favourite song/band/artist is
- what you’re going to be for halloween
- what you want for christmas
- IDK ANYTHING PLEASE LET’S TALK
There’s a guy in homegoods strutting around with a white fur bathmat around his shoulders and his like 14 yo daughter is following him begging him to stop because people are staring and she’s embarrassed and he just said
I’m lord stark
Okay his daughter heard me laugh and started begging him to stop and he turned to her and said really dramatically
winter is coming